One of my friends recently asked me what are the good newsletters to follow. I didn't have many, but some of the ones that I did were subscriptions I really liked. So I thought I'll put a list of them up here from what I follow, and also regularly read. Do add to the list with your own favorite newsletters that we can all discover!
1. Braipickings - A beautiful collection of articles "across art, science, philosophy, creativity, children's books, and other strands of our search for truth, beauty, and meaning" as Maria Popova puts it.
2. Literary Hub - This newsletter is something that is very useful for readers, bringing out a treasure of information on fiction, poetry, podcasts, crime novels, and also gives you regular reading lists!
3. London Review of Books - Another wonderful newsletter that brings to your inbox many interesting thoughts on books, history, classics, philosophy, law and life!
4. Farnam St. - "No spam. No politics. No BS." This is similar to brainpickings, yet offers it in a fresh and different package, and in little doses of all-round subjects!
5. 1440 Daily digest - Culture, science, sports, politics, business, and more - all in a 5-minute read. It is more like broad update on what's happening around the world in general. It's a nice one to keep a general tab on things.
Also, if you enjoy reading my blog, you can subscribe here to read in your inbox! If you have a newsletter that you enjoy reading, then add to the list in the comments below! Have a great weekend, and happy reading!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment! If you enjoyed reading my blog, you can subscribe to read in your inbox! Cheers!