It was Aloo Paratha for dinner today.
Here is how I made it:
1. Prepare chappathi dough.
2. Pressure cook potatoes.
NOTE: Do not forget to put the cooker weight(pressure regulator on top).
3. Take the pressure cooked potatoes, take off the peel, and mash them well.
4. Switch on the gas stove. Place a thick bottomed vessel.
5. Pour some oil and add jeera and omam.
6. Add the mashed potato and mix well.
7. Put the required amount of salt and a pinch of turmeric(haldi/manjal).
8. Add garam masala to the potatoes and mix well. Let it all cook well. Switch off the gas stove.
The stuffing is now ready!
9. Divide the stuffing into balls and stuff it into the chappathi.
10. Flatten it well.
11. Switch on the gas stove and place a tava.
12. Toast it well in high flame.
Aloo Parathas are ready!!! I made onion raita as side dish. It was very tasty!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment! If you enjoyed reading my blog, you can subscribe to read in your inbox! Cheers!