What you need:
Dry ingredients: maida/flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder
Wet ingredients: ghee, milk, thick curd, cooking oil, vanilla essence
How to make:
1. Take 2 cups of maida, 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 cup of cocoa powder- sift them together and mix well.
2. Take ghee at room temperature, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of thick curd, 2 tsp cooking oil, 1 tsp vanilla essence- whisk all the wet ingredients well and make sure there are no lumps.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients and whisk them till smooth batter consistency is reached. There should be no lumps.
4. Take the pressure cooker, add some salt to the base. Keep a stand, and pre-heat the cooker for 15 minutes on medium flame. You should not put the weight on the cooker. Do not forget to remove it.
5. Meanwhile, coat the cake tray with cooking oil, line it with butter paper. Pour the batter, and tap the tray gently to make it even.
6. Bake for 40 minutes on low flame, and let the cake cool down completely. Spray sugar syrup on the base, sides, and top of the cake to keep it moist. This is especially important when it's not a cream cake and since I didn't use any frosting.
Your cake is ready!
Baking is definitely one that needs practice, but I am pretty sure that I can get better at this! If you have any tips/suggestions, do let me know in the comments below. I'd love to read them (and improve my skills)!